Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Thome Plumbing Co.
Safety Is Our Top Priority
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we at Thome Plumbing want to let you know about the steps we have taken to ensure the safety of our employees and customers who we serve across the West St. Louis County area and the surrounding region.
Safety is our highest priority, and we recognize the heightened focus on health and safety required during these challenging times.
- We actively monitor CDC and local health updates and implement measures to prioritize our employees’ and customers’ health and well-being.
- All technicians will be equipped with the following personal protective equipment (PPE) when entering homes or businesses for peace of mind and prevention:
- Shoe covers
- Disinfectants for wiping down surfaces and iPads after each use
- Maintain social distancing
- All Thome Plumbing employees are required to have their temperatures checked daily. Any employee with a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will not work.
- We require employees to stay home or seek medical attention if they experience shortness of breath, coughing, and fever (consistent with CDC guidelines).
For our community’s safety and consistent with health guidelines, we reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are encountered or confirmed.
Please know that we are prepared to respond to your plumbing needs as promptly as ever because we understand that plumbing systems are critical – and essential. We are committed to ensuring you receive the highest quality of service from us.
We thank you for your continued trust. We are here when you need us!