Choose the Best Shower Fixtures to Fit Your Style
Are you hunting for new shower fixtures? The best faucet and showerhead set should be something you like and complement the way you want to shower. If you use your shower to relax aching muscles, the fixtures you choose will be different from someone who showers once a day and washes their hair a couple of times a week.
If you are unsure about what shower fixture will work best for you, call Thome Plumbing. With access to several brands (like the Moen selection below), we can guide you through the different options to help you find something you will love for years to come. And we will take care of the installation too!
Moen Brantford Collection
With intricate architectural features that transcend time, Brantford faucets and accessories give any bath a polished, traditional look. Classic lever handles, a tapered spout and globe finial give this collection universal appeal. The chrome Posi-Temp tub/shower valve features:
- Chrome finish is highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any decorating style
- Lever handle makes it easy to adjust the water
- Pressure balancing control valve to maintain water temperature control in the shower
- 3-1/2" diameter spray head
- 6 1/2" tub spout length
- Built on the Moen M-PACT common valve system, allowing you to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing
- Complies with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) specifications
limited lifetime warranty
You can read more about the Moen Branford Collection here.