Garbage Disposals That Grind Up Food Waste
Garbage disposals have become standard features in most kitchens and are just about required appliances. When your disposal breaks down because of a clog or a problem with the motor running, Thome Plumbing is your go-to company to help fix the issue and install a new garbage disposal, if necessary.
While we have access to a wide range of excellent garbage disposal brands, the following are the ones we recommend and install the most. Contact us today to let us know how we can help.
Insinkerator Pro 880
This garbage disposal is an ideal choice for a wide range of kitchen styles. Its sound seal technology delivers quieter performance that is up to 40% quieter than standard disposals.
- Multigrind technology delivers two stages of grind for difficult food waste like celery and potato peels
- Sound-reducing Quiet Collar sink baffle containing anti-microbial material
Insinkerator Pro 750
This garbage disposal perfect for small households or in kitchens with restricted cabinet space.
- 3/4 horsepower
- SoundSeal technology delivers ultra-quiet performance
- MultiGrind technology delivers two stages of grind
- Sound-reducing quiet collar sink baffle containing antimicrobial material
- Power cord is sold separately for installations where a power outlet is present (most installations are direct wired and do not use a power cord)
Insinkerator Contractor 333
This garbage disposal offers the following features:
- 3/4 horsepower heavy duty motor
- Stainless steel grind components
- Quick lock mounting for fast and easy installation
- Polished stainless steel flange with 1-piece stainless steel stopper
- Power cord included